Grid Technologies in Automotive Product Development
Josef Reicheneder (AUDI AG) presented highlights of the developments within the SIMDAT Automotive Activity:
- Coupling of Simulation Data Management Systems on distributed locations by use of Grid Technology.
- Grid solutions for Virtual Organisations with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), suppliers and engineering services.
- Coupling of heterogeneous data structures of Simulation Data Management and Test Data Management via ontologies.
- Conversion of car product structures into simulation model structures by use of ontologies.
- Meshing brokering service based on GRIA.
Download video: MP2 (3,8 MB)
The Audi use case for CAE/CAT integration views and uses CAT data in the same manner as CAE data in the CAE data management system.
Download presentation: PDF (12,7 MB)